Our CSS unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from May to July 2021 (for mid-year internship).
What You Will Do
- You will be involved in assisting professional staff with corporate secretarial tasks, including the compilation of financial statements, other reconciliations and audit schedules, preparing and maintaining statutory records in compliance with the laws and file returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.
- Provide corporate secretarial and administrative support, such as compilation of financial statements, other reconciliations and audit schedules
- Prepare and maintain statutory records in compliance with laws and file returns with ACRA
- Assist to draft routine resolutions
- Maintain share registers & minute book
- Coordinate and organise meetings
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Accountancy students from reputable local and overseas universities
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm