With more than 300 tax professionals, our Tax Services team is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning to clients across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our mid-year internship from May to July 2022 (10 to 12 weeks).
What You Will Do
You will assist the team to provide comprehensive and effective corporate tax compliance services to our clients which include large multinational companies and smaller local businesses across the financial services industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy, Business, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Law students from reputable local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm