PwC Consulting is a regional practice within South East Asia which helps organizations work smarter and grow faster. We are looking for self-driven individuals who will have an opportunity to join us for a rewarding career in client service upon graduation.
The Finance Transformation team helps clients in driving the new age finance agenda, partner with organizations to enable high-performing end-to-end digital solutions and build modern finance functions.
We assist clients in strategizing, designing and implementing key functional and operational initiatives. These include the assessment, transformation or optimization of Finance functions across the areas of process, people and systems. Our services include defining target operating models (including organization structure and IT architecture for Finance), process optimization, change management and project management.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns for our mid-year internship from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks).
What You Will Do
You will assist our professional staff with advisory assignments including conducting research and drafting outputs. You will also be involved in client meetings or discussions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year students in any specialization from reputable local universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
Suitable candidates will be assigned to the Finance team.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm