PwC SEAC’s Front Office Transformation (FOT) practice works with clients to provide unparalleled industry insight, functional and business expertise to help them re-imagine and deliver the ideal Customer Experience. We do this by leveraging behavioral economics and human-centered design grounded in commercial reality.
Our FOT practice spans the whole range of clients’ Customer & Digital Transformation related needs, ranging from strategy through business model design to execution. As a part of our practice, you will help our clients have the appropriate business model, which includes aligning strategy, data, people, process and technology for the digital age.
The FOT practice has worked with some of the biggest Asian and global brands across industries to deliver differentiated experiences and positive commercial impact. Our FOT practice is also a Centre of Excellence, through which we publish and deliver thought leadership and best practices on Customer Experience and Digital Strategy.
We are seeking to add to our growing team, someone who can work collaboratively across multiple teams, to deliver FOT work for clients across South East Asia and beyond.
Our focus areas include Customer & Digital Transformation Strategy, Customer Segmentation, Human Centered Experience & Journey Design, Channel Strategy & Design, Pricing & Profitability, Marketing Strategy, Sales Acceleration & Distribution Effectiveness, Service & Engagement Transformation, Voice of the Customer/ Customer Experience Measurement.
Our Front Office Transformation (Salesforce) internship programme is designed to provide students hands-on experience working alongside highly trained PwC professionals on real-life client projects.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns for our mid-year internship from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year students from reputable universities with a focus in Information Technology or Computer Science are preferred but students with other degrees are also welcomed to apply.
- Excellent academic and co-curricular achievement record.
- Keen interest in upskilling for technology trends, and openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Interest and/or experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment and to collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace tools (e.g., Google Sheets, Google Slides).
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- Ability to foster a positive working environment by building relationships with team members.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support client projects.
- Assist with hands-on tasks on Salesforce platforms.
- Contribute to business documentation and diagramming.
- Support with research, concept testing and usability testing.
- Actively participate in business development activities.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Effectively work in a team environment with people from multiple backgrounds and skill sets.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm