PricewaterhouseCoopers is the number one Professional Services firm, and we pride ourselves on our vision, values and the ability to provide an exceptional service to a vast network of clients. We are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities. Our people connect their thinking, experience and solutions to enhance value for our clients.
The Difference is a business unit of PwC within the SEAC Experience Centre and a key differentiator in the consulting market. The Difference provides a collaborative and innovative approach to accelerating the design of solutions to complex business issues. In order to do this, the difference produces facilitated events ranging from strategic 1/2/3-day sessions, to serial tactical workshops, all of which aim to assist our clients to solve complex business programs in accelerated timeframes.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from May to July 2021 (for mid-year internship).
As part of the design and delivery team, The Difference Solution Intern is responsible for the support of The Difference team and sessions to solve critical thinking and execution issues across the client enterprise. Once scoped, sessions are designed and executed with a delivery team and a participant group of 15-150.
What You Will Do
The overall objective of the Solution Intern role is the end-to-end project management of the Difference design forums and collaborative engagements. Indicative responsibilities include:
- Support Design of detailed agendas for Design Forums.
- Creatively develop materials for events.
- Help execute events with 10-100 attendees.
- Liaise with other vendors and partners to ensure event logistics are in place.
- Support scope, compile and edit specialized executive summary documentation.
- Contribute to ongoing creation and compilation of Design Methods work product, including - manuals, wiki and explanations of process.
Reporting Structure & Key:
The Solution Intern works with all the other people in the Difference team like the Collaboration Designer, the Process Facilitator and the main Facilitator to design and prepare for events. In the days immediately before, during and post an event the Solution Intern works closely with the team to set everything for the event.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The Solution Intern is required to be both hands-on, creative and support during different activities. You will work in an environment that enhances and encourages creativity.
- The ideal Solution Intern is hands-on, bright, adaptable, well-organized, neat, and has exceptional attention to detail. While the work is intense, the environment is playful, and we encourage/expect everyone to contribute innovative ideas.
- Studying in relevant field (like Psychology, Experience Design, Marketing, Graphics, others) .
- A positive outlook and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to take initiative.
- A detail-oriented approach with excellent time management skills.
- An adaptable/flexible service orientated approach.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- A hunger and energy for a new challenge.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- In addition, skills in the following products would be beneficial - Adobe CS, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm