The PwC’s Market Research Centre is a multi-purpose entity composed of analysts and experts who assist asset managers and service providers from concept to operational readiness, and continual support on ongoing activities. The Centre's team of highly skilled professionals from diverse disciplines ensures excellence in its work. Our diverse research team consists of professionals representing numerous countries, fluent in myriad languages and knowledgeable in a wide range of competencies. We serve clients from leading global and local companies as well as public and government institutions, and work with investment entities and individuals to build the value you are looking for.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from May to July 2021.
What You Will Do
- Research and analyze relevant qualitative and quantitative data.
- Monitor latest market trends.
- Design market studies, surveys, competitors and products analysis.
- Structure and write comprehensive reports on given research topics.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external use.
- Understand the legal and regulatory environment of asset & wealth management industry.
- Develop a point of view on the challenges and the opportunities related to specific themes in the asset & wealth management industry.
- Supervision and coordination of internal and external projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business or Accountancy students from local/overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activity record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm