Our Global Structuring practice focuses on the complex cross-border and transactional aspects of global tax advice. The team comprises experienced specialists in mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing and tax efficient international business structuring.
As professional advisors, our well-known clients require us to apply in-depth business, finance and tax knowledge to solve difficult multi-disciplinary and multi-territory problems on dynamic and high-profile projects. The nature of our advice is fast-paced and high pressured, but also extremely rewarding for those who thrive in such a culture.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our mid-year internship from May to July 2022 (10 to 12 weeks).
What You Will Do
You will assist the Leaders and/or Managers on tax matters related to mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing, and tax efficient international business structuring.
You will also be involved in benchmarking studies to derive a comparable price and creating adequate transfer pricing documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy, Business, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Law students from reputable local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm