Our Goods and Services Tax (GST) team provides GST consultancy services to different types of businesses operating in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region – from local businesses to large multinational companies and government linked companies, on all aspects of GST, including the enhancement of GST reporting systems and processes, resolution of client issues with the tax authority and GST compliance services. We take pride in providing excellent GST consultancy services to clients in areas such as business restructuring, client training, GST health check reviews as well as international GST consultancy on cross-border transactions.
As a GST tax professional, you will join a growing network that works with clients across a range of sectors each with its own specific indirect tax challenges. To give good advice, you need to understand the commercial details of what your clients are selling and to whom in order to develop practical solutions to mitigate risk and generate savings through the use of effective processes and controls.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our mid-year internship from May to July 2022 (10 to 12 weeks).
What You Will Do
- You will provide advisory and compliance services to a wide range of exclusive clients.
- You will help clients manage their Goods and Services Tax (GST) reporting.
- You will conduct GST reviews and liaise with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) on client matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy and Business students from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm