PwC Consulting is a regional practice within South East Asia which helps organizations work smarter and grow faster. We are looking for self-driven individuals who will have an opportunity to join us for a rewarding career in client service upon graduation.
The Management Consulting team assists clients in strategizing, designing and implementing key functional and operational initiatives. These include the assessment, transformation or optimization of Finance functions across the areas of process, people and systems. Our services include defining target operating models (including organization structure and IT architecture for Finance), process optimization, change management and project management.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from May to July 2021 (For mid-year internship).
What You Will Do
You will assist our professional staff with advisory assignments including conducting research and drafting outputs. You will also be involved in client meetings or discussions.
Suitable candidates will be assigned to the Finance team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in any specialization from local/overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activity record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm