Our Deals services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation to deal origination, transaction support and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit. Our services cover M&A, Infrastructure and Distressed sectors.
We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services
We are looking for interns to join us for mid-year internship from May to July 2022 (10 to 12 weeks).
What You Will Do
You will work along a team of experienced Deals professional and assist in analyzing and processing large amounts of information and data for clients on M&A engagements.
- Using statistical analysis and visualization techniques to provide insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support a broad range of commercial and analytical assignments across various industry sectors.
- Gain an appreciation for the deal's lifecycle (pre-deal, deal execution, post-deal).
- Become familiar with the tools and techniques that underpin the various D&A products that add value across the deal's continuum.
- Shadow D&A resources on client engagements.
- Assist experienced staff with Business Development activities such as proposals for services and preparation for pitches to clients.
- Get hands on experience with all the tools used for the delivery of our services (including Advanced Excel, Alteryx, Tableau & Python - depending on the engagement) and get Alteryx Designer Core certified.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students taking Business Analytics, Data Analytics or relevant courses from local and overseas universities.
- Excellent academic and co-curricular achievement record.
- We are looking for natural-born leaders. Outstanding sportsmen and women will be considered favorably.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work independently and effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
- You should have demonstrable experience of analytics/model development in the past and experience of data structuring, paying attention to detail and working with multiple data sources.
It will be an added advantage if you have basic competency in the following:
- Experience of SQL and /or Visual Basic.
- Experience in using BI tools (such as QlikView, Tableau or Anaplan).
- Analytical software (e.g., MATLAB, SAS or R).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm