Our Deals services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation to deal origination, transaction support and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit. Our services cover M&A, Infrastructure and Distressed sectors. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services.
To be considered for the Deals Edge Programme, students must go through the One Deals Internship.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from May to July 2021 (For mid-year internship).
What You Will Do
The One Deals Internship is a programme designed to give students hands-on experience working alongside highly trained PwC professionals on real-life client projects. You will conduct research on companies, industry sectors and transactions using various tools and databases at the firm’s disposal
You will also have the chance to work along a team of experienced Deals professionals and assist in analyzing and processing large amounts of information and data for clients on M&A engagements.
Responsibilities include using statistical analysis and visualization techniques to provide insights to internal and external stakeholders. You will also support a broad range of commercial and analytical assignments across various industry sectors.
During your internship, you will be required to work on a thought leadership/research paper and present your findings to an internal panel. The paper will involve you working in small groups. This is a great opportunity for you to develop your problem solving and presentation skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year students with any specialization from reputable local and overseas universities.
- Excellent academic (minimum 2nd class upper) and co-curricular achievement record.
- A results-oriented self-starter and a bright team player who is resourceful, possesses strong business acumen and has the ability to think laterally and outside the box.
- An ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and be highly adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Other essential attributes include excellent analytics and communication skills (fluency in other languages will be an advantage).
- Demonstrable experience of analytics/model development in the past and experience of data structuring, paying attention to detail and working with multiple data sources.
- Basic competency in the following - Experience of SQL and /or Visual Basic, Experience in using BI tools (such as QlikView, Tableau or Anaplan), Analytical software (e.g., MATLAB, SAS or R).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm