A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solves important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth.
You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities.
If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
We are looking for candidates for mid-year internship from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks).
A career within Digital Risk Solutions will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for developing innovative digital solutions to address risks and issues that the clients of PwC are facing. You’ll focus on enhancing our risk services related to business strategy, process engineering, technology solutioning, people and change management.
What You Will Do
You will work with a team of problem solvers and Subject Matter Experts, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to project sponsors, program directors and executives in relation to programs of work and transformation activity.
- Helping our clients gain confidence that key transformation projects and programs are aligned to their strategic outcomes, are on track and deliver the required quality of output.
- Being part of a team that performs services including (but not limited to) review/recommend programmes conducting deep dives and health checks across lifecycle of the Transformation; manage and integrate programmes where necessary to enable the success of the initiative and conduct project recovery to course correct programmes (e.g., programme readiness review, functional review and technical review).
- In a highly structured and presentable manner, identify and effectively report any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients, as well as drafting the related sections of formal reports.
- Stay abreast of the local and national business and economic issues to make sound recommendations to client problems.
- Able to build trusted relationships. Collaborate effectively with team members and external stakeholders. Work effectively in different teams for varying periods of time, building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner for own and others development improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
Below are the attributes and skills we look for in candidates, but don’t be discouraged if you don’t possess all or even most of them. We would still love to talk to you about joining our team.
- Penultimate year Actuarial Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Physic or other related disciplines that possesses an analytical and quantitative component student from a reputable local university.
- Business consultancy and advisory experience - process mapping and analysis, Target Operating Model, Strategy will be advantageous.
- A passion for technology and demonstrates strong analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrates keenness and abilities (if any) in utilizing automation & digitization tools.
- Comfortable working with large, complex data sets to build models and leveraging data visualization tools to provide insights to stakeholders.
- Experience in solution architecture (i.e.. Cloud, application development and integration).
- Project Management qualifications (e.g., MSP, Prince2, MAPM, MoR, Agile, Scrum).
- Architectural qualification/ certification e.g., TOGAF, Zachman.
- IT Service Management certification e.g., ITIL, COBIT.
- Functional expertise in Enterprise Apps (e.g., CRM, Billing, SCM, or ERP systems).
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm