Our Risk Assurance team helps clients analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment. We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology enabled businesses. Our portfolio of interrelated services developed around the theme of risk, controls and assurance helps our clients address areas such as – the loss of misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes, ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include - Risk, Regulations & Compliance, Digital Trust, Governance, Risk & Compliance.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our mid-year internship from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks).
What You Will Do
You will assist the team on varied and challenging assignments relating to:
- Business processes and internal controls.
- Documentation and evaluation of controls for business processes, information systems, security reviews and risk management advisory work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students from local/overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm