Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment. We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include - Risk, Regulation & Compliance, Digital Trust, Data Trust, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Sustainability Services and Digital Risk Solutions.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our mid-year internship from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks).
What You Will Do
You will work with and support a team of Sustainability Services professionals to deliver our services to clients in a wide range of industries (which include but are not limited to Asset Management, Automotive, Banking & Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer & Industrial Products, Energy, Engineering & Construction, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices, Real Estate & Hospitality, Retail & Distribution, Technology and Transportation & Logistic Solutions).
The above include challenging and varied assignments (with use of Data Analytics and other technology-driven tools) that cover the following different types of Sustainability work:
- Decarbonization and net zero strategy.
- Green bonds/sustainability-linked loans assurance.
- Sustainability reporting.
- ESG strategy and value creation.
- Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and climate risk analysis.
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) Protocol emissions accounting.
- Sustainable Development Goals prioritization.
When not deployed on sustainability work, you may also be deployed, on a short-term basis, to support other teams which will help you meet critical foundational learning & development objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering, Environmental Sciences and Economic Studies students from a local/overseas university preferred but not required.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Engineering Environmental, Environment
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm