PwC's Cyber and Forensics team helps clients transform from value protectors to value creators by building trust, promoting resilience and enabling the business. Help transform organizations and drive growth, while staying resilient and preparing for the unexpected.
We are always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks Mid-year internship) who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
What You Will Do
You will assist our professional staff with assignments including:
- Deliver cybersecurity consulting projects and security solutions implementation projects.
- Provide cybersecurity consulting advice to PwC clients.
- Architect and implement cybersecurity solutions for the clients.
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, executing engagements including preparing concise and accurate documentation.
- Manage project economics and risks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronic Engineering or other related disciplines that have Cybersecurity focus students from reputable local universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Information...
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm