PwC Consulting is a regional practice within Southeast Asia which helps organizations work smarter and grow faster. We are looking for self-driven individuals who will have an opportunity to join us for a rewarding career in client service upon graduation.
Global concerns about financial risk have been increasing. Our Financial Risk Management team helps clients to understand, quantify, and forecast risk and uncertainty using a range of statistical, actuarial and advanced machine learning & AI techniques for both regulatory compliance and internal optimization purposes for banks and insurers.
We also help our clients with financial risk model design and development, model validation, testing and other advanced data analytics. In particular, we focus on credit risk, regulatory capital, economic capital, operational risk, ESG, insurance risk and actuarial models. We also advise clients on various regulatory standards, including IFRS 9, IFRS 17, and the Basel Accord requirements.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks Mid-year internship) who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
What You Will Do
You will assist in providing integrated risk management and regulatory advisory services to banking, financial services and capital markets. You will also be involved in tasks related to analysis of credit risk models development, insurance risk modelling, model validation and testing and other advanced data analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Actuarial, Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science, Accountancy or Quantitative related fields student from a reputable local university and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm