A career in PwC South East Asia Consulting (SEAC) Clients & Markets will give you the opportunity to position a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm.
In this role you’ll work with the regional Clients and Markets Team and regional leadership with exposure to multiple areas of business driven activities, including: business development and account management, strategic commercial pricing, and marketing and communications strategy along with other initiatives which drive our brand and presence across South East Asia.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from May - Jul/Aug 2022 (min. 8 weeks Mid-year internship) who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
What You Will Do
Support the regional Clients and Markets team and program across SEAC:
- Support the overall SEAC Clients and Markets Strategy for the region which is aligned to business priorities and our client agendas.
- Support account, bid and proposal teams with client and market initiatives to drive account and conversion success.
- Work with regional Account Management Lead, Marketing and Communications Lead, Strategic Pricing Lead, to deliver strategic programmes in collaboration with our business teams, Territories and Lines of Service.
- Account Management - Support our Go-To-Market teams, pragmatizing our approach to Campaigns and demand generation, to build a meaningful roadmap of brand-building activity.
- Account Management - Support the build of regional community of practices across Industry Drivers, bringing best practices to SEAC and leveraging strategies, tools and assets developed elsewhere.
- Marketing & Communications - Support a demand generation agenda between business and our client and industry teams, leveraging data-driven insight and a test and learn approach.
- Marketing & Communications - Support planning and marketing activity across SEAC including events, webinars, thought leadership, digital presence, etc. by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Strategic Pricing - Help develop and execute key parts of the firm’s pricing strategy, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the organization.
- Strategic Pricing - Support the build of relevant pricing materials to drive appropriate self-serve functionality across teams to ultimately improve firm’s pricing effectiveness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students from local and overseas universities pursuing a degree in: Business, Strategy, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization, multitasking and time management skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills with a high-attention to detail.
- Proficient in basic computer programs.
- Inquisitive, innovative & a creative thinker.
- Keen attitude to develop themselves in the Marketing & Sales domain.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm