PwC is one of the leading People and Organization practices globally. We help our clients, which include multinational organizations, public sectors, private equities, entrepreneurs and family businesses deliver the sustained outcomes and value they are looking for, from workforce transformation, people strategy through to organizational execution.
A tax career within People and Organization Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to work together with our people from different specializations across the regions, ranging from organizational strategists, human resource, regulatory to technology.
Together, we help our clients to develop people and organisation solutions including formulating reward and performance plans that focus on their unique workplace and employees.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our mid-year internship from May to July 2022 (10 to 12 weeks).
What You Will Do
You’ll work as part of a team, within People and Organization Practice, supporting managers and lead managers in delivering solutions to our clients.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing comprehensive and technically excellent Singapore and international personal tax advisory together with our corporate tax team services involving structuring, investments, M&A, family office set ups and other advisory work to a variety of Singapore/globally clients across a diverse range of industries.
- Working with the team in building people and organization solutions for our clients, with the lens of Tax, identifying tax optimization opportunities (from strategy through implementation).
- Supporting our clients in individual tax or payroll related tax compliance from the company and individual perspectives.
- Fostering strong relationships with our clients and taking a proactive role in ensuring that our clients are up to date with the market changes and trends.
- Learning and applying and delivering Digital Solutions including the use of Robotic Process Automation and Data Analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
For this unique position, we’re looking for people who:
- Have a strong consulting mindset and the ability to identify, connect with and apply your experience to our clients' challenges.
- Prior experience in a consulting role is desirable, but not essential.
- Are a team player, keen learner and someone who wants to contribute to our growing business from day one.
- The ability to thrive on challenges in a very fast-paced environment where quality and speed are of essence.
- Students from Business / Accountancy/ Finance / Economics or relevant course of study.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Have a good co-curricular activities record.
- Strong passion for the consulting industry, with a keen desire to learn more about the industry.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2022, 6:00 pm