The Tax Knowledge, Analytics and Solutions (KAS) department, within our Tax Risk & Quality Services is responsible for capturing, developing and communicating essential information to PwC’s Tax Practice. We collaborate with other PwC teams to implement digital tax solutions and help our clients use the guidance process to facilitate transactions, minimise compliance burdens, and prevent or resolve tax controversies. We also arrange meetings with decision makers from governing bodies and work with the government to issue or modify forms of guidance related to regulations, revenue rulings, and industry issue resolutions.
An internship with KAS will provide you with the opportunity to be involved with tax-related digital projects, gain exposure to various types of tax controversies and find out more on what a career in Tax will be like.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from May to July 2021 (For mid-year internship).
What You Will Do
- Research through precedent cases (e.g., disputes from local tax authorities, advisory cases, tax rulings) and identification of tax issues.
- Assist in summarizing key tax issues identified.
- Assist in the upkeep of the internal tax research library and ensuring that it is up to date.
- Assist in ongoing digital projects where required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activity record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm