At PwC South East Asia Consulting, we help businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We partner with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and, leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
PwC’s South East Asia Consulting practice provides a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from May to July 2021 (for mid-year internship).
About the Team
PwC SEAC’s Technology Consulting’s vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
The Enterprise Applications & Cloud team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud. The Salesforce team is responsible for translating business requirements into technical solutions and overseeing the development of final deliverables.
As a trainee with us, you would assist our Consultants in providing technical leadership to perform evaluations and feasibility reviews of concepts and technology solutions.
You would also undergo a 8 weeks intensive training training with Salesforce covering the MarTech curriculum and Salesforce modules such as Marketing Cloud. Moreover, the training and certifications would also be fully sponsored and you would be given an opportunity to intern with PwC and potentially be converted to a full time role upon graduation.
What you will do
- Collaborate with PwC’s Enterprise Application Cloud team in delivering client specific solutions for a transition to modern SaaS based technology stacks
- Assist with the recommendation of systems solutions for PwC clients by performing a comparative analysis of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Assist with the client documentation of functional/ technical specifications and provide periodic and accurate update of the project status
- Liaise with PwC clients, product vendors and partners to ensure successful implementation of IT systems
- Assist PwC consultants for Digital Marketing and MarTech projects
- Support our clients with hands on implementation for MarTech platforms such as Salesforce, Google or Adobe
- Assist in research work, concept testing, usability testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for PwC’s clients
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students undergoing a Marketing, Business, Mass Communication, Information Systems, or other related undergraduate degree from local and overseas university
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing, Emerging Technology, Social Media and Digital Advertising
- Exposure to Digital Marketing tools/platforms and strategies preferred
- Deep interest in being a marketing technologist to drive value for PwC clients
- Strong interest in combining digital solutions with marketing strategies and being adept in
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm