MarTech isn't just about technology but people and the processes that leverage it. The PwC SEAC MarTech Practice specialises in the intersected disciplines of marketing, technology and management. We embrace various marketing technologies to deliver compelling campaigns and remarkable customer experiences across communication channels such as email, SMS, web, push messaging, social media, and digital advertising.
Our MarTech Functional Consultants specialise in delivering customer engagement and marketing strategies with demonstrated return-on-investment (ROI) results for our clients. Our consultants work closely with clients to bring multichannel automated customer journeys to life using creative assets backed with industry-proven marketing strategies and continuous experimentation.
What can you expect out of working with the Functional Stream in the MarTech Practice?
You may have received emails and push notifications from your favourite brands, or an ad on Facebook related to a website you just visited. By working with us you'll learn how it all works behind the scenes and have an appreciation of how MarTech powers the success of the big brands.
What You Will Do
- Assist our Functional/Customer Experience Consultants working on Digital Marketing and MarTech projects
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders during project implementation
- Assist with hands-on tasks on MarTech platforms like Salesforce, Google and Adobe
- Assist with publishing to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Support with contributing to business documentation and diagramming
- Support with research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students undergoing a Marketing, Business, Mass Communication, Information Systems, or other related undergraduate degree from local and overseas university
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing, Emerging Technology, Social Media and Digital Advertising
- Exposure to Digital Marketing tools/platforms and strategies preferred
- Interest in learning how multichannel customer journeys are designed
- Interest in learning how customer personas are defined and used to create marketing audiences
- Knowledge of data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams or visual representation of process flows
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and presentation skills, and able to present ideas and results
- Strong time management skills, self-directed and able to work both independently and as part of a diverse team
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Information Systems
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm