Our General Assurance team specializes in financial performance and operations of business.
Being part of the firm’s largest line of service, you will experience a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. From potential start-ups to multinational corporations in industries ranging from technology, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, gaming and retail amongst others.
Clients look to you for audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change and other business-related advice.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in assisting the team with Assurance assignments, including:
- Drafting standard letters and organizing all necessary documents for dispatch to the client.
- Reviewing financial statements.
- Simple internal and external audit procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students participating in the Work-Study Degree Programme from Nanyang Technological University.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm