We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems.
With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our General Assurance Practice works with organizations to navigate regulatory complexities by improving their corporate reporting, and supporting their compliance with regulatory requirements and contractual agreements. As one of the world's leading global networks of audit firms, our clients include leading companies listed on the Singapore Exchange (SGX), MNCs and emerging companies in Singapore.
As part of the firm’s largest line of service, we thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment, helping clients across industries, interacting with every aspect of their activities, understanding their business to identify areas to add value and offer insightful audit advice.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in assisting the team with Assurance assignments, including:
- Analyzing and organizing financial data.
- Performing simple audit procedures, including inspecting accounting records and other financial documents.
- Evaluating the results of audit procedures performed and preparing audit documentation.
- Providing assistance during the financial statements review process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students participating in Work-Study Programme from National University of Singapore.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
At PwC Singapore, we believe that it is essential that your career allows your personal and professional life to be in sync for better work-life-integration.
We offer various programmes so that you can focus on your professional and personal development, work in a fun and exciting environment and build relationships that will last a lifetime.
We will give you the right tools, guidance and resources so you can reimagine the possibility and build an exciting and inspiring career.
You will be sure to get the opportunity of a lifetime!
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems - this is at the core of everything we do from the value we provide for our clients and society to the decisions we make as a corporation.
Our services started with audit and assurance over a century ago. As times change and the issues faced by businesses and individuals evolved, we have developed specialized capabilities in tax, advisory and consulting to help you address emerging new challenges across focus areas like ESG, sustainability and climate change, digital transformation, cyber security and privacy, data, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
In Singapore, we have more than 3,500 partners and staff to help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities for public, private and government organizations to progress.
As part of the PwC network of more than 327,000 people in 155 countries, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world focusing on helping organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm