Our Corporate Support Services unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- Assist professional staff with a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping tasks, including the compilation of financial statements, other reconciliations and audit schedules.
- Use the accounting system/software to pass journal entries and prepare reports.
- Perform transactions relating to the accounts receivable or accounts payable functions including invoicing, processing receipts from customers, payments to suppliers.
- Prepare journal entries to record daily transactions.
- Assist to prepare statutory records and financial statements in compliance with the laws and file returns with ACRA.
- Review internal controls activities and suggest recommendations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm