Our Corporate Support Services unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met.
Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
You will be involved in assisting professional staff with corporate secretarial tasks preparing and maintaining statutory records in compliance with the laws. Provide corporate secretarial and administrative support.
- Prepare and maintain statutory records in compliance with laws.
- Assist to draft routine resolutions.
- Maintain statutory registers & minute book.
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm