With more than 300 tax professionals, our Tax Services team is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning to clients across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
The Financial Services Transfer Pricing (FSTP) group provides transfer pricing advice to a wide range of companies in the financial services sector such as banks, fund management and insurance companies, as well as intercompany financing transactions relating to cash pooling arrangement, guarantee arrangements, intercompany credit facilities.
Our Transfer Pricing experts are part of the Financial Services Tax Team who help clients comply with international transfer pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies through the use of Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD) guidelines’ and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines’ methodologies.
With the support of a strong international network of dedicated specialists with advanced training in economics, accounting, law and project management, our team advises clients on:
- Planning of transfer pricing policy
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Dispute resolution services, including Advance Pricing Agreement, Mutual Agreement Procedure and Audit support
What you will do
- You will assist the team to provide comprehensive and effective corporate tax compliance services to our clients which include large multinational companies and smaller local businesses across the financial services industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Accountancy students from reputable local university
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm