Our multi-skilled Corporate Finance practice possesses significant experience in cross-border transactions with the US, European and Asian companies, and has a deep capital market experience to provide a comprehensive range of financial advisory services. We are able to advise and work with our clients, aided by the Global PwC Corporate Finance network, through all phases of a Merger & Acquisition or Private Equity transaction, including identification of appropriate targets, finance raising, resolving inconsistencies between vendor and acquirer parameters, and making the deal happen.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from July to December 2021 (For off-cycle internship).
What You Will Do
- Assist in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and other corporate finance work.
- Support projects including pitches as well as engagements under the overall guidance of the Corporate Finance Partners, Directors and Associate Directors.
- Varied and challenging, the work will also present an opportunity to work in a supportive and stimulating team-based environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Accountancy, Business, Economics and Finance students from reputable local and overseas universities.
- Excellent academic (minimum 2nd class upper) and co-curricular achievement record.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team but also have a high level of initiative to work unsupervised when required.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm