At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
The PwC New Equation is a future that is human-led and tech-powered. For us, people and technology work hand in hand. It's about how human ingenuity combines with technology to deliver faster, more intelligent and better outcomes whilst building trust across the value chain.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that provides practical, yet holistic, answers that help client cut through the noise and decide what to do with their customer relationship management processes, technology and investments. You’ll help our clients achieve essential advantage through creative digital strategies and better Information Technology management techniques.
We are seeking interns from July - Dec 2022 (Off-cycle internship) who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
As a member of DIO, you’ll be in a community of solvers who come together to solve the world’s important problems. Our team brings innovative mindsets and smart technologies combined with fresh, diverse perspectives to move beyond the tried and tested. Together, we drive toward new ways of delivering transformation with the right business outcomes.
What You Will Do
- You’ll support our Asia Pacific Products & Managed Services lead (such as coordination and stakeholder requests; meeting minutes).
- Conduct market research; assist with proofreading and artwork for print and digital marketing contents, e.g., proposals, Digital Store product features, social media posts, digital marketing and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across marketing, business development and business units for end-to-end campaign management (ideation, planning and execution).
- Measure campaign performance through dashboards, reports and tracking of metrics.
- Provide event support registration/logistics and compile post-event evaluation feedback and reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates from any discipline are welcome to apply for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, as the role involves content writing and development of marketing collaterals.
- Quick learner and detail oriented.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills; project management skills will be advantageous.
- A team player with the ability to work independently and juggle multiple projects and stakeholders.
- A digital native who is comfortable with exploring new marketing tools and technologies.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm