A career within Private Company services, will provide the opportunity to help private companies with a range of business advisory needs such as audit, tax compliance, and planning to help improve their operational efficiency and to free up time that can be spent focusing on business strategy.
You’ll have the opportunity to experience the entire business life cycle of a private company from inception to growth, maturity and transition.
Our team helps our clients design and implement personal and customized service plans that are unique to privately owned entities, entrepreneurs, and high net worth individuals. You’ll be assisting the team focus on key issues like wealth management, compliance, cash flow management, equity expansion, divestiture and exit strategies.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
Our Entrepreneurial & Private Business (EPB) practice is dedicated to providing integrated business solutions to entrepreneurs, owner-managed and family businesses. Our approach is one that utilizes an integrated process customized to owner-managed company needs. We provide efficient and high quality strategic and business advisory which connects business strategies with the personal goals of business owners.
Our distinctive service approach is based on a specialized practice unit supported by a global network of committed and experienced advisors who are dedicated to serving owner-managed companies and their owners. We understand private companies have different issues from public companies and we bring fresh perspectives to the business.
What You Will Do
- Perform industry and company-specific research. Articulate findings both verbally and in written presentations.
- Assist in drafting client reports and presentations.
- Assist in drafting articles for publishing in media, business journals, and websites as necessary.
- Attend client meetings to understand client needs and requirements.
- Perform other tasks as required by the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy, Business, Marketing, Economics and/or Finance students from local/overseas universities.
- Have interest in high-impact strategy and management consulting.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm