PwC’s Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice provides a complete range of solutions for organizations in deploying staff across international boundaries. This includes strategic consulting in the areas of international assignment policy design and benchmarking, effective mobility management practices, international tax and immigration advisory and compliance services.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost-efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- You will manage and work with an exclusive portfolio of clients who have a large number of internationally deployed staff in Singapore.
- You will deliver immigration compliance and advisory services to our clients by assisting with the review and preparation of the pass applications and developing advisory/ guidance on the Singapore immigration regulations /changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of any discipline from local and overseas universities.
- Candidates with data analytics / business analytics background will be a bonus.
- Excellent academic achievements with strong involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Analytical, agile and adaptable to change.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and a keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm