PwC’s Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice provides a complete range of solutions for organizations in deploying staff across international boundaries. This includes strategic consulting in the areas of international assignment policy design and benchmarking, effective mobility management practices, international tax and immigration advisory and compliance services.
This is an off-cycle internship and we are looking for candidates for the period July to December 2021.
What You Will Do
- You will manage and work with an exclusive portfolio of clients who have a large number of internationally deployed staff in Singapore
- You will deliver immigration compliance and advisory services to our clients by assisting with the review and preparation of the pass applications and developing advisory / guidance on the Singapore immigration regulations /changes
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year student from any discipline from local and overseas universities
- Excellent academic achievements with strong involvement in co-curricular activities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical, agile and adaptable to change
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and a keen learner
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Compliance, Consulting, Management
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm