Our Global Structuring practice focuses on the complex cross-border and transactional aspects of global tax advice. The team comprises experienced specialists in mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing and tax efficient international business structuring.
As professional advisors, our well-known clients require us to apply in-depth business, finance and tax knowledge to solve difficult multi-disciplinary and multi-territory problems on dynamic and high profile projects. The nature of our advice is fast-paced and high pressured, but also extremely rewarding for those who thrive in such a culture.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from July to December 2021 (for off-cycle internship).
What You Will Do
You will assist the High level and/or Managers on tax matters related to mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing, and tax efficient international business structuring. You will also be involved in benchmarking studies to derive a comparable price and creating adequate transfer pricing documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accounting, Business, Engineering, Economics or Law students from local and overseas universities
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm