Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
Supporting application development and enhancement for the firm’s enterprise systems.
Providing IT Business Solutions to PwC Singapore, supporting our users from various Lines of Service in the areas of Global Applications integration and deployment, Local Applications development and maintenance, Executive Dashboards and Reporting and exploring new applications and technology.
- Understand user requirements.
- Translating user requirements to program specifications.
- Ability to design and develop projects to fulfil user requirements.
- Assist in Unit Testing and User Acceptance Test.
- Provide clear system and application documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science and Computer Engineering from local and overseas universities and polytechnics.
- Good understanding of stack from UI to backend, including APIs, web services and server-side integration through REST and JSON etc.
- Knowledge in web and mobile applications development.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm