We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Firmwide Corporate Services unite to help build our competitive advantage with first class support internally. Spanning Administration, Business Development, Chairman’s Office, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Legal, Marketing and Communications, Operations and Change Management, and Technology, we power our lines of services to make sure all of us have the right sources, services and technology to be the best we can be.
Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills, experience, expertise and service excellence within PwC. The possibilities are endless and our business landscape is changing every day.
A career in Learning and Development, within Firmwide Corporate Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by supporting the team to deliver quality and relevant learning initiatives that are aligned to the business goals set by the Leadership.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
As an intern, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You would also provide suggestions to improve the way we deliver our services, that will result in a positive PwC experience for our people.
- Provide effective training administrative support.
- Organize courses, corresponding with the participants, instructors and administrators.
- Assist in preparation of management and training reports.
- Provide support for in-person and virtual classroom training.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from any discipline are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel will be preferred.
- Excellent academic achievements with strong involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Analytical, agile and adaptable to change.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and well organized.
- Excellent coordination and follow-up skills.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Team player and a keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm