A career in Learning and Development, within Firmwide Corporate Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by supporting the team to deliver quality and relevant learning initiatives that are aligned to the business goals set by the Leadership.
At the Administrative level, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You would also provide suggestions to improve the way we deliver our services, that will result in a positive PwC experience for our people.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- Provide effective training administrative support.
- Organize courses corresponding with the participants, instructors and administrators.
- Assist in preparation of management and training reports.
- Provide support for in-person and virtual classroom training.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from any discipline are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in Google Sheet and Microsoft Excel will be preferred.
- Excellent academic achievements with strong involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Analytical, agile and adaptable to change.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and well organized.
- Excellent coordination and follow-up skills.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Team player and a keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm