PwC’s Southeast Asia Consulting (SEAC) Customer practice works with clients to provide unparalleled industry insight, functional and business expertise. We are a bunch of professionals passionate about helping businesses re-imagine and deliver the ideal Customer experience. We do this by leveraging behavioral economics and human-centered design grounded in commercial reality.
Our Customer consulting practice spans the whole range of clients’ commercial capabilities ranging from strategy through business model design to execution. As a part of our practice, you will help our clients have the appropriate business model for the digital age – aligning strategy, data, people, process and technology.
Our primary focus is on the following areas:
- Customer & Digital Strategy.
- Marketing Strategy.
- Sales & Distribution.
- Service & Engagement.
- Pricing & Profitability.
Our Customer consulting internship programme is designed to provide students hands-on experience working alongside highly trained PwC professionals on real-life client projects.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from Jan 2021 - Jun 2021 who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students in good standing from local and overseas schools.
- Economics, business, and psychology majors are preferred but students with other degrees are also welcomed to apply.
- Excellent academic and co-curricular achievement record.
- A results-oriented self-starter who can work in teams, is resourceful, is willing to think laterally and out of the box.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and be highly adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office.
- Fluency in other languages is an added benefit.
- Interest or experience with the customer focus areas (customer & digital strategy, marketing, sales & distribution, service & engagement, pricing & profitability).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm