We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Firmwide Corporate Services unite to help build our competitive advantage with first class support internally. Spanning Administration, Business Development, Chairman’s Office, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Legal, Marketing and Communications, Operations and Change Management, and Technology, we power our lines of services to make sure all of us have the right sources, services and technology to be the best we can be.
Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills, experience, expertise and service excellence within PwC. The possibilities are endless and our business landscape is changing every day.
Our Marketing and Communications team employs internal and external communication strategies and channels so as to enhance our brand and maintain top-of-mind recall within the industry and amongst the firm’s stakeholders. We work closely with the firm’s business units to position PwC Singapore PricewaterhouseCoopers as a thought leader and strengthen client relationships.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the firm's internal and external communications and brand functions by supporting the helping to planning, and execution and management ofe proactive internal and external publicity campaigns and initiatives to increase PwC's share of voice in the market place via mainstream, trade and social media channels.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
As the Brand & Communications Intern within Marketing & Communications, your role will be to assist in the development and implementation of innovative and effective tactics/initiatives to support PwC's efforts in both internal and external communications in a competitive marketplace in Singapore.
- Support PR & Comms functions in the preparation of PR and social media campaign materials including customizing/localizing thought leadership/report for local media and social media engagement.
- Support in social media content creation & editorial calendar.
- Support execution of internal comms editorial and campaign calendar, including coordinating with various internal stakeholders from different business units.
- Active media monitoring and reporting (daily, monthly, quarterly).
- Helping with brand reviews the brand officer to review for internal and external marketing /comms materials to ensure alignment with brand standards, and record keeping.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing a diploma or degree in communications, mass communications, journalism.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in business English (fluency in more than 1 language is an advantage).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Writing skills.
- Organization and time management.
- Able to see things from different perspectives.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking/ innovative.
- Problem solving - able to plan for an act quickly to solve problems.
- Creative design and video productions skills are a bonus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm