PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire network of member firms.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the network of member firms while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program, the NIS team is structured into the following Pillars:
- Information Security Risk and Compliance (ISRC).
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO).
- Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT)Cyber Security Services.
- Strategy and Alliances.
- Chief of Staff.
NIS is redefining cyber security on a global scale at PwC. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from August to December 2021/January 2022.
What You Will Do
- Conduct analysis of member firm needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy.
- Engage with member firm stakeholders to assess security threats/vulnerabilities and manage business risk.
- Facilitate member firm support from Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation, and Transformation (SAEIT) and Cyber Security Service Management throughout the NIS service lifecycle.
- Assess service availability, adoption rates, and maturity to manage risk to business programs and processes.
- Govern member firms for compliance with PwC’s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks.
- Engage with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against information security policy.
Required Skills and Abilities
Individuals selected for this role are expected to have both extensive knowledge and managerial know-how related to the following aspects:
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ IT/ business IT.
- Diligent and willing to learn.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Meticulous and possesses an eye for details.
- Experience managing multi-function relationships throughout major transformation.
- Understanding of security technology.
- Experience in a role balanced between business stakeholders and a central service organization.
- Navigating a multifaceted, matrix organization.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm