We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Firmwide Corporate Services unite to help build our competitive advantage with first class support internally. Spanning Administration, Business Development, Chairman’s Office, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Legal, Marketing and Communications, Operations and Change Management, and Technology, we power our lines of services to make sure all of us have the right sources, services and technology to be the best we can be.
Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills, experience, expertise and service excellence within PwC. The possibilities are endless and our business landscape is changing every day.
PwC is driving major changes across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire network of member firms.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally-provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the network of member firms while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program, the NIS team is structured into the following Pillars:
- Information Security Risk and Compliance (ISRC).
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO).
- Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT).
- Cyber Security Services.
- Strategy and Alliances.
- Chief of Staff.
NIS is redefining cyber security on a global scale at PwC. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- Conduct analysis of member firm needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy.
- Engage with member firm stakeholders to assess security threats/vulnerabilities and manage business risk.
- Facilitate member firm support from Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation, and Transformation (SAEIT) and Cyber Security Service Management throughout the NIS service lifecycle.
- Assess service availability, adoption rates, and maturity to manage risk to business programs and processes.
- Govern member firms for compliance with PwC’s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks.
- Engage with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against information security policy.
Required Skills and Abilities
Individuals selected for this role are expected to have both extensive knowledge and managerial know-how related to the following aspects:
- Open to students from any disciplines of studies.
- Interest in Cybersecurity.
- Good to have knowledge of Excel.
- Diligent and willing to learn as role provides on the job learning.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Meticulous and possesses an eye for details.
- Experience managing multi-function relationships throughout major transformation.
- Understanding of security technology.
- Experience in a role balanced between business stakeholders and a central service organization.
- Navigating a multifaceted, matrix organization.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets.
- Job type:Internships
Cyber Security, Information Technology
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm