We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Firmwide Corporate Services unite to help build our competitive advantage with first class support internally. Spanning Administration, Business Development, Chairman’s Office, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Legal, Marketing and Communications, Operations and Change Management, and Technology, we power our lines of services to make sure all of us have the right sources, services and technology to be the best we can be.
Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills, experience, expertise and service excellence within PwC. The possibilities are endless and our business landscape is changing every day.
Work together with the Responsible Business team and other stakeholders to deliver on PwC Singapore’s Corporate Responsibility (CR), Inclusion and Diversity (I&D), Wellbeing and Culture and Values objectives.
The team focuses on driving the ESG agenda in the firm, including but not limited to the:
- Drive ESG-related behavior change campaigns.
- Drive internal I&D events and people engagement.
- Drive internal employee wellbeing campaigns.
- Drive culture and values in the firm.
- Manage community investments such as PwC Singapore Foundation and volunteerism.
- Annual CR Assurance and development of sustainability report.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
Coordinate volunteering activities and support programme implementation:
- Work with charities to develop volunteer programmes.
- Perform volunteer recruitment.
- Track attendance and beneficiaries KPI, and gather feedback after each program.
- Assist with implementation of key campaigns or events.
- Update internal sites to raise awareness of our programmes and community activities.
- Update external PwC Singapore website for CR and I&D.
- Support annual CR Assurance.
- Support development of Annual Sustainability Report (data collection, liaising with various stakeholders for content).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from business, social science, social work and psychology background preferred.
- Good English, excellent spoken & writing skills is given preference.
- Works well autonomously.
- Has the right design/coms skills to do the responsibilities stated and is interested in RB topics.
- Is energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
- Has good record of co-curricular activities.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Is service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm