Work together with the RB team and other stakeholders to deliver on PwC Singapore’s Corporate Responsibility (CR), Inclusion and Diversity (I&D), Wellbeing and Culture and Values objectives.
The team focuses on driving the ESG agenda in the firm, including but not limited to the:
- Drive ESG-related behavior change campaigns.
- Drive internal I&D events and people engagement.
- Drive internal employee wellbeing campaigns.
- Drive culture and values in the firm.
- Manage community investments such as PwC Singapore Foundation and volunteerism.
- Annual CR Assurance and development of sustainability report.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
Coordinate volunteering activities and support programme implementation:
- Work with charities to develop volunteer programmes.
- Perform volunteer recruitment.
- Track attendance and beneficiaries KPI and gather feedback after each program.
- Assist with implementation of key campaigns or events.
- Update internal sites to raise awareness of our programmes and community activities.
- Update external PwC Singapore website for CR and I&D.
- Support annual CR Assurance.
- Support development of Annual Sustainability Report (data collection, liaising with various stakeholders for content).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from business, social science, social work and psychology background preferred.
- Good English, excellent spoken & writing skills is given preference.
- Works well autonomously.
- Has the right design/coms skills to do the responsibilities stated and is interested in RB topics.
- Is energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
- Has a good record of co-curricular activities.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Is service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm