Our Risk Assurance team helps clients analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment. We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology enabled businesses.
Our portfolio of interrelated services developed around the theme of risk, controls and assurance helps our clients address areas such as – the loss of misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes, ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include - Risk, Regulations & Compliance, Digital Trust, Governance, Risk & Compliance.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
You will assist Governance, Risk & Compliance ("GRC") professionals for audit testing and/ or projects that may cover the following:
- Internal Audit and Pre-IPO Internal Controls reviews.
- Information Technology General Controls reviews.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) reviews.
- Grant Certification reviews.
In the above-mentioned reviews, you are expected to primarily perform the following:
- Assist Leaders to perform testing, including tracing of documents and documenting work done (including the use of Data Analytics and other Technology-driven tools).
- Gain hands-on experience of working on client engagements.
- Perform work at client place in Singapore (or alternate arrangements that are consistent with prevalent safe management measures).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy students from local and overseas universities (non-accounting students with strong interest in governance, risk and compliance advisory work are also welcomed to apply).
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm