Transformation Assurance is one of the five operating units in Risk Assurance, which is the advisory arm under the Assurance “Line of Service” as part of the PwC Network in Singapore. Risk Assurance brings insights and independent assurance to provide an invaluable safeguard in today's complex operating environment.
Risk Assurance works with clients in their boardrooms and their back offices, delivering business control to help them to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business from people to performance, systems to strategy, business plans to business resilience.
Transformation Assurance provides holistic project advisory and execution support to organisations that plan to or are undergoing transformations. Changes in the global economic social world order are accelerating the need to digitally transform. Businesses need to create a differentiated experience for their customers in the digital marketplace, but this comes with its own set of challenges: consistently driving innovation while meeting regulatory requirements, rethinking the supply chain strategy, identifying an optimal operating model, staying cost-efficient but also cutting edge - and challenging the norm to explore new ways of working.
Transformation Assurance offers programme initiative advisory, programme assurance, readiness assessment, deep dive reviews and post-implementation reviews.
We are looking for candidates for off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you will work with a team of problem solvers and Subject Matter Experts, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills. Attention to details. Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and external stakeholders. Able to build trusted relationships.
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and ability to drive change in an organisation. Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – both verbally and in writing.
- Report to Managers, Directors and / or Partners.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of experience in working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment:
- Understanding and delivering tasks within an established work plan.
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback from team members proactively.
- Communicating potential scheduling and other conflicts with supervisors.
- Participating in discussions and meetings actively, especially with external and senior stakeholders.
- Articulating ideas and structuring clear and concise written documents.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members.
Demonstrates keenness and abilities (if any) in utilising automation & digitisation tools, including but not limited to:
- Knowledge of new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions.
- Comfortable working with large, complex data sets to build models and leveraging data visualization tools to provide insights to stakeholders.
Preferred Fields of Study:
- Penultimate year students from Computer Science, Software Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration / Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Organizational Research, Psychology, Public Policy from local and overseas universities.
- Strong analytical background along with attention to details.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas - Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management, Transformation Assurance.
- Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and ability to drive change in the organization.
- Able to build relationship and build trust across a global organisation, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders.
- Strong ability in understanding and managing business requirements, documenting business risk and performing gap analysis.
- A strong communicator – verbal and written.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer...
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm