Transformation Assurance is one of the five operating units in Risk Assurance, which is the advisory arm under the Assurance “Line of Service” as part of the PwC Network in Singapore. Risk Assurance brings insights and independent assurance to provide an invaluable safeguard in today's complex operating environment.
Risk Assurance works with clients in their boardrooms and their back offices, delivering business control to help them to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business from people to performance, systems to strategy, business plans to business resilience.
What You Will Do
- As an Intern/Trainee, you will be responsible for delivering Project Assurance/ Management services for Financial Services clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Executing projects, reporting to the Senior Manager/Partner/Director Group
- Maintaining and building client relationships through project delivery and other business initiatives
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accounting or Business Information systems students from a local or overseas university
- Strong analytical background along with attention to details
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas - Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance,
- Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management, Transformation Assurance
- Eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and ability to drive change in the organisation
- Able to build relationship and build trust across a global organisation, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders.
- Strong ability in understanding and managing business requirements, document business risk and perform gap analysis
- A strong communicator – verbal and written
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Information Systems
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm