Our CIO Advisory practice spans the whole range of clients’ digital capabilities ranging from strategy to execution.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from July to December 2021 (For off-cycle internship).
What You Will Do
As a part of our practice, you will help our clients with:
- IT Strategy services Enterprise Architecture across different business groups IT Cost & Governance and Shared Services & Outsourcing IT operating Model advisory services.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advising clients on improving the ROI of IT Investments.
- Advising clients on digital assets.
- Identifying and addressing client needs and developing an awareness of firm services.
- IT Roadmap and alignment of IT services towards various standards.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships.
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other IT-related discipline students from local and overseas university.
- Highly proficient in English (Proficiency in other South-East Asian languages will be an added advantage).
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of Technology.
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks /engagements.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm