Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks across the risk landscape to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance that is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future regulatory risk.
Cloud Computing has become an extremely import part in modern business operations. With it the opportunities and risk has changed significantly. Thus PwC has to deliver the highest level of cloud computing domain expertise to various scale and complexity of projects for client engagements in a variety of industries and sectors.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from Jan - June 2022 (Off-cycle Internship).
What You Will Do
- You will work on client engagements that include performing tasks such as IT and Cloud system controls assessments, IT risk and resilience and IT regulation framework reviews, vulnerability assessments under the supervision of a Leader or Manager.
- You will assist your team to provide advisory around cloud governance, framework, policies and processes.
- You will evaluate technical and business requirements and documentation on risk aspects.
- You will evaluate security tools and solutions in regard to their functionality and suitability.
- You will evaluate industry and market specific regulatory frameworks and map them to a common standard.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology students from local and overseas universities.
- Possesses strong communication, written and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- A strong interest in problem solving.
- A strong interest in Cloud Transformation, Security and innovation.
- Good interpersonal skills and prepared to develop these alongside business analysis skills.
- Possesses a strong commitment to self-development.
Preferable knowledge includes:
- Diverse Cloud technologies.
IT network system knowledge including, but not limited to:
- Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux).
- Databases (Oracle, SQL etc.).
- Networks (LAN and WLAN) and Network Infrastructure.
As a Cloud Intern, you will leverage your skills and passion, to work in and experience state-of-art Cloud implementation programs. You will work alongside other consultants (both entry-level and experienced level) and be part of a team that works together to ensure features are implemented with robust designs and high quality.
- Job type:Internships
Compliance, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm