Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is an invaluable safeguard in today’s increasingly complex operating environment. We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology enabled businesses. Our portfolio of interrelated services developed around the theme of risk, controls and assurance help our clients address risks such as – the loss of misuse of important data, a failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing system or business process, ensuring third party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include - Risk, Regulations & Compliance, Data Analytics, Digital Trust and Governance, Risk & Compliance.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
You will assist Leaders and/or Managers on assignments relating to reviewing of Client’s IT security and controls in business processes, applications and risk management frameworks, and/or projects related to cyber security risks and data analytics which helps you learn about how companies are evolving and the importance of technology and data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology students from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm