Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment. We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include - Risk, Regulation & Compliance, Digital Trust, Data Analytics and Governance, Risk & Controls.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2021 intake.
What You Will Do
You will provide support to a team of Governance, Risk & Controls (GRC) professionals to deliver our services to clients in a wide range of industries (which include but are not limited to contract manufacturing, hospitality and retail management, property development, engineering and construction, logistics and supply chain solutions, medical devices and pharmaceuticals, commodities and financial services).
The above include challenging and varied assignments that cover the following different types of GRC work:
- Internal Controls and SOX reviews.
- Grant Certification Audits.
- Enterprise Risk Management advisory.
- Sustainability Reporting.
Note: When not deployed on GRC work, you may also be deployed, on a short-term basis, to support external audit teams to hone your auditing skill sets for staff augmentation and development purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accountancy student from a local/overseas university.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player and keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm