Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include - Risk, Regulation & Compliance, Digital Trust, Data Analytics and Governance, Risk & Controls.
What You Will Do
You will advise the financial services clients such as asset managers, banks, or insurance companies on areas relating to risk, regulations, and compliance. This will primarily include providing regulatory advice, conducting compliance reviews and internal audits for asset managers, and formulating recommendations for processes and controls to better comply with industry/market practices, regulatory requirements and regulators’ expectations.
You will provide regulatory advice on areas such as licensing, regulatory reporting, compliance framework development and operationalizing regulatory change.
You will provide support to financial services audit engagements on regulatory and compliance reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accountancy/ Computer Science/ Data Analytics student from a local/overseas university.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player and keen learner.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm