At PwC Singapore, we focus on helping solve client problems by offering industry expertise in both strategic and operational practices. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
The Risk and Regulatory Consulting team provides advisory services in the area of risk and regulatory matters. The work we do can include but are not limited to - providing regulatory advice, assessing the state of compliance with regulatory requirements, and formulating recommendations for processes and controls to better comply with industry/market practices, regulatory requirements and regulators’ expectations.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2021 intake.
What You Will Do
In your role as an Associate, you will work closely with the engagement team and manager to deliver complex solutions which can include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with engagement team members to advise financial services clients such as asset managers, banks, or insurance companies on areas relating to risk, regulation, data, and compliance.
- Assist in development and implementation of new risk and regulatory strategies, policies, and capabilities.
- Support financial services clients in their journey to comply with international and local regulations.
- Support financial services clients in their operational and cultural transformation in areas such as Data Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Risk and Finance Alignment, Board Governance etc.
- Contribute to the maintenance of high-quality client relationships by producing exceptional deliverables for clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Finance, Business, Mathematics, Statistics student from local/overseas universities.
- Demonstrate ability to apply judgement, initiative and lateral thought to problem-solving.
- Good financial and business analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Team player who works effectively under pressure and have the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and spoken English, including the ability to contribute to the writing of reports and conduct presentations with confidence.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Familiarity of the key strategic business drivers, regulatory constraints and operational process requirements across financial services is a plus.
- CFA/CPA/FRM/other risk professional qualifications, and/or in process of completing this qualification is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm